14 May 2008

Who Is Scooter?

Well, thanks for asking. I'm a dude who's traveled the globe, not as widely as some to be sure, and all over the USA seeking out the best of the best in my travels. This site is my creation, and this caricature is one drawn up by a professional artist to represent my ferocity when it comes to seeking and sharing my opinions with you. You don't have to agree with me. Of course not. And you can suggest your own opinions (see the disclaimers first). This site is intended to be the helpful opinions not just of me but of other helpful people who contribute their own experience to the site by making valid recommendations and suggestions. The general purpose then as this Compendium of the Best of the Best is built will be that other people seeking the Best of the Best can quickly find it. Makes sense?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home